DNA Products can supply continuous sandwich-type panels with a polyisocyanurate (PIR) core injected between two steel plates. These panels can be used for climate-controlled premises or conditioned sites, both for positive or negative temperature. This kind of panel is available in smooth, striated, or micro-striated finish.
Due to a carefully detailed production process we guarantee minimum assembly tolerances for optimum insulation.
The refrigeration panel is rectified at the end of the production line, where it is milled to guarantee very small assembly tolerances. This is combined with the triple tongue and groove joint system for optimum thermal insulation.
Besides, roof and wall panels can be used for enclosure every type of construction sites and warehouses, adding the possibility of choosing striated, or micro-striated facing finishes.
Products with PIR (polyisocyanurate) nomination correspond with a polyurethane family in which the structure of isocyanate polymer is modified. These structures are consequence of the reaction of molecules of isocyanate with an excess of themselves, giving the final structure a remarkable stability in case of thermal aggression like a fire.
The latest technology with regards to components and production processes, along with the innovative design of the panels has allowed obtaining the B-S1, D0 classification for the range of PIR panels according to the European norm 13501-1.
PIR components present an excellent insulation performance, they are highly effective and lightweight. They offer an excellent thermal conductivity, high resistance to weight, combined with versatility of production.
They are closed-cell insulation, which are injected between metal plates sealed during the production process. The result is a self-supporting panel, which insulation capacity barely changes over time.
The conditions for use are in accordance with existing regulations and are ready for application of the EN 14509 standard, relating to technical and mechanical resistance. The normal temperature range varies from -40ºC to +40ºC.
• Available thicknesses: 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 200mm
• Width: 1100mm
• Maximum length: 15.1m
• Minimum standard length: 2m
• Panel finish – WFS Flat or Ribbed
• Triple tongue and groove joint system
Download DNA Products Ltd Insulated Panel Profile
Technical Drawing PDF
DID YOU KNOW?
Polyisocyanurate (PIR) is one of the most efficient insulation materials used in construction today.
Call us on 01472 361601 or email [email protected]
Follow us on Pinterest
For specific advice and specifications, talk to our expert sales team
Tel: 01472 361 601 or email: [email protected]
Download Maintenance Manual
• PIR heat resistance reaches 163 º C
• BS1D0 according to standard UNE-EN 13501-1:2007 + A1: 2009, without special mounts, meeting the requirements of the CTE (DB-SI) and R.S.C.E.I.
• Favourable assessment by insurance companies due of the presence of PIR in panel composition
• Lightweight and easy to handle, saving on assembly costs
• Mechanical strength avoids the risk of insulating foam lamination
• PIR foam does not absorb water, preventing the deterioration of the insulation
• Closed cell structure that allows the conservation of the enclosure in good condition
• Fire behaviour much higher than conventional foams
• No flame spread
• Smoke levels: zero or low level